f T.I. Names His Top Four Favorite Rappers T.I. Names His Top Four Favorite Rappers T.I. Names His Top Four Favorite Rappers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

T.I. Names His Top Four Favorite Rappers




With his new album Trouble Man on the way, T.I. has been making the media rounds, most recently sitting down for an interview with L.A. Leakers. During the chat, Tip spoke on his collaboration with Andre 3000, "Sorry," which has been hailed as a standout cut from the project.
He said that Three Stacks is one of his favorite emcees, but went ahead and listed others that he considers of that caliber. "He's in the top three or four," he said. "You gotta give Eminem, [Jay-Z], Three Stacks, Lil Wayne. You cannot disregard [Andre's] contribution and his skill set. You got to acknowledge that."
In my own opinion, T.I has made no bad choice... He definitely knows what it takes to be an outstanding emcee. Thumbs up, T.I.
Trouble Man, releasing on December 18th, features guest appearances from a slew of artists including A$AP Rocky, Pink, Cee Lo Green and more.

1 comment:

  1. T I, actually I never hear his new album.
    Wish to hear it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    A webmaster of Seattle male strippers

    ReplyDelete