f [VIDEO]: Cassidy Names Meek Mill his best rapper of 2012 [VIDEO]: Cassidy Names Meek Mill his best rapper of 2012 [VIDEO]: Cassidy Names Meek Mill his best rapper of 2012

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

[VIDEO]: Cassidy Names Meek Mill his best rapper of 2012

During a recent interview with VLADTV, Cassidy mentioned Meek Mill as his best rapper of 2012. Surprised? You've got every reason to be, considering their recent outbursts at each other via Diss tracks "Me, Myself and Iphone" DOWNLOAD by Cassidy and "Repo" DOWNLOAD by Meek Mill.
Cass was quoted as saying "The best rapper this year, other than myself, I have to pick Meek Mill, He's from Philly, my city. He's done it big. I remember bringing up Meek Mill's name 'cus he had it popping in my city, and people wasn't even familiar with him. Now, it's like everybody in the world's talking about him. That's a huge accomplishment."
DJ Premier in the same interview also named Joey Badass, his favorite new act of 2012. Check out the complete interview below

 

1 comment:

  1. The best rapper this year, other free instagram followers than myself, I have to pick Meek Mill, He's from Philly, my city. He's done it big.

    ReplyDelete